Lots of activity at Open Adoption Bloggers this month! If you would like to be part of creating content for the website, please do check out the openings for Blog Hop Coordinator and Regular Contributor. Applications are open through June 30.
Here is a little roundup of all that went on around the site.
- In roundtable #47, we wrote about restarting stalled relationships.
- In roundtable #48, we asked, “Why has or hasn’t openness worked for you?”
- In May’s Adoption Blog Hop, bloggers told us about the last book they read.
- Readers chose some of their favorite writing about Mother’s Day and adoption.
- The fourth Meet, Share, Write offered up some new publishing opportunities and a few different ways to participate in adoption-related research studies.
- This month’s “Meet the Bloggers” interview was with the birth mom and adoptive mom pair Ashley and Amber of Bumber’s Bumblings.
- Contributor Kat Cooley tackled the challenging question, “Are my reasons to adopt good enough?,” and asked readers what drives them to maintain their open adoption relationships.
- Adoptive parent and open adoption blogger Lori Holden told us about her new book, The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption: Helping Your Child Grow Up Whole.
- We love this adoption quote from former social worker and author Jim Gritter.
CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
- Subscribe to the OAB blog
- Join in the discussion on our Facebook page
- Follow OAB on Twitter
- Follow OAB on Pinterest