It was a quieter month here at Open Adoption Bloggers, but never fear–we have a full slate lined up for May. Here is a little roundup of all that went on around the site in April.
- We announced the upcoming Best of the Blogs: Mother’s Day + Adoption list, bringing together the best writing on Mother’s Day and adoption–chosen by you. Submissions are open through May 9.
- This month’s “Meet the Bloggers” interview was with former social worker Addison Cooper of Adoption at the Movies.
- Contributor Kat Cooley addressed the difficult topic of children struggling with their emotions after visits.
- Guest blogger Harriet Fancott shared a powerful commentary on the courage required in open adoption.
- Counselors Dawn Friedman and Meg Jeske took a look at the questions, “How do I know when counseling will help?” and, “How do I find an adoption-competant therapist?” in a pair of guest posts.
CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
- Subscribe to the OAB blog
- Join in the discussion on our Facebook page
- Follow OAB on Twitter
- Follow OAB on Pinterest