Lots of activity at Open Adoption Bloggers this month! Here is a little roundup of all that went on around the site.
- In roundtable #43, we shared our experiences of talking with family members about open adoption.
- In roundtable #44, we talked about what “openness” means to each of us.
- February’s Adoption Blog Hop asked bloggers to share their favorite quotes.
- This month’s “Meet the Bloggers” interview was with birth mom Danielle of Another Version of Mother.
- Contributor Kat Cooley shared her experience of learning to adjust to life changes in her open adoption relationships and discussed some of the challenges that can arise when mixing social media and open adoption.
- The second “Meet, Share, Write” told us about upcoming adoption conferences and opportunities for bloggers to see their writing published.
CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
About the author:
A mother by open adoption, Heather Schade is the founder and editor of Open Adoption Bloggers. She writes at Production, Not Reproduction.